This weekend I had the pleasure of sitting back and being a tourist in a town I had never been before, Charlottesville, VA. Home of one of nation's president's and what I now believe to be one of the most prestigious state schools, UVA. I went with an old school best friend, a new bestie and a brand new friend. The fun we had this Saturday will be remembered for years to come through the lens of not one but 4 cameras (yes, we all 4 were carrying our DSLR cameras) and I'm sharing some of my favorites with you now.
 |
| First, our hostesses and one of my dearest friends Emily. Heart of gold and so thankful for her friendship. |
 |
| So, UVA has this bridge that anyone can paint on at anytime. Currently they had this huge portion dedicated to Venezuela and my heart was proud. We need to remember to pray for their political unrest and our people in country. |
 |
| Our group for the day: Natalie, me, Leanne, and Emily |
 |
| We had lunch at Trump Winery and it was so pretty! No, we had no drinks, and yes, it was the Donald's. |
 |
| Monticello in all its glory! |
No comments:
Post a Comment