Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tunesday Tuesday.

This song today is an old one. Came up on my iTunes shuffle, and so many of the good ones do, and when I saw the video on YouTube, I knew I just had to share it. Big Daddy Weave came to my church a few years ago, and though my family had heard about WorldVision many many times, it was the testimonies of these guys that actually got my family to adopt a child through them. Mike Weaver, and all of the band are such great, genuine, sincere guys.

Now, Big Daddy Weave, admittedly, isn't my favorite group, but they make good music. (did you see the emphasis on good?) Their rhythms and lyrics so move me to a place of worship that it's hard not to like them. Personally, I just prefer a one man band (or two man, Shane and Shane.) I few days ago a posted another one of BDW's songs at the bottom of my page when talking about Redemption. They just hit on everything! Magnificent God and Jesus Move are two others that I really like.

Anyway, this song is called Overwhelmed. I think my favorite part says:

All that You’ve done is so overwhelming
I delight myself in You
In the Glory of Your Presence
I’m overwhelmed, I’m overwhelmed by You

Often overwhelmed is a bad thing, no? Beth Moore often talks about how she'd like to just sit and be whelmed. But if there's anything I want to be overwhelmed in, please let it be JESUS.

Okay, enough of me talking now, please listen to and WATCH this beautiful video!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment