"Center of It" is its name and the line "When it feels like the doors are closin', Gotta trust that you're doin' somethin'" played, I had to start the song over. I've had to constantly remind myself lately that nothing I do here is for my glory and I can do nothing on my own, without the help of the Holy Spirit. So, this line was really encouraging to be reminded that even if in fact doors are closing in my face, I can trust that the Lord is intending it for good and that years later, something will come of it even if I don't see it now.
This song really is about God's faithfulness. Which is pretty much my favorite thing about Him ever.
I'm going to bed with a happy heart, a thankful heart, and a super encouraged heart from all the prayers that I know people have specifically been praying for me in these last few weeks. They mean the world to me. Without them, I'd be a wreck.
Xo,
B
No comments:
Post a Comment