Rather than telling you about it, I thought I would show you it.
![]() |
| You can rent these paddleboats for 2 or 4! Can't wait to come back. |
![]() |
| Looking into the Rosedal. Ducks and geese everywhere! |
![]() |
| Excuse the excitement. I only thought the tall palm trees seen here existed in LA. Not BA?! |
![]() |
| So pretty and smelled so good! I can only imagine this place in Spring or Summer! |
![]() |
| Over 5,000 species of roses here. |
![]() |
| I found myself wondering how many marriage proposals have happened in this garden. Right? It's a girl thing. |
And so ended my time in the garden. I now have my sanctuary for when I need an escape from the city.
The night only got better when I was surrounded by others (as it usually does). I met up with some girls for a submarino and just to practice our Spanish. A submarino sounds like a submarine, I know, but in Argentina, it takes on another thing....
Yep, it's a delicious hot beverage. It's hot milk and they give you a bar of chocolate for you to dunk in there and melt it. Basically, hot chocolate. It gets its name because the chocolate floats! Clever, right? Crystal and I talked with two friends of ours where they both shared their testimonies. This was great because each of them had Catholic backgrounds, and one was more mature in her walk than the other. I truly felt like this is what the body is supposed to do. Dialogue with one another to build and encourage, answer questions, and relate to each other along the way. These two had been going to the same church for some time and had never met, and by the end of the night they were exchanging phone numbers! Praise Him, and pray that they can encourage and be examples for one another as they seek to know His will for their life.
After our delicious submarinos, we met up with the rest of the youth group and went to see Noah. Really disappointed by the movie. Not that I expected it to be good, because I had heard from people in the states that it was typical Hollywood adaptation of a Biblical story. But even still. Stone creatures helping Noah build the arc?? Come on. The theater was filled at this late night showing since people have off for the Semana Santa holidays and it was my prayer leaving that these people are met with Truth, not what the Catholic church tells them, not what Hollywood tells them, but who Truth is. I hope they gleaned that judgment is coming from that film, but that's about all I can take away from it.
Please be lifting up BA this Semana Santa, that they would experience the realness of Jesus. That He is alive and available to each and everyone of us because of His work on the cross.








I keep wanting to push the like button on the pictures. guess I have been spending to much time on Facebook. it looks absolutely beautiful there.
ReplyDelete